Friday, April 30, 2010

Jessica Simpson Gives Up Hope For Her Lost Dog


I’m sorry Jess, but I hate to say I told you so. So I won’t. This news is bad enough without my sarcasm, so I’ll save it for later.

Jessica Simpson called out the dog bounty hunters for her pet Malti-Poo Daisy, but she has just realized that all hope is lost. In a sad turn of events, Jessica called off the hounds for her missing pup.

FindToto spokeswoman Colleen Busch said, “They concluded the search and are not continuing it at this time. There are no leads. They wanted to feel they gave it their best efforts. They felt chances were slim from the beginning. Apparently coyotes are quite an issue in that area. They were upset and hoping to find at least the remains to try and get some closure by this weekend. We offered to continue to search for her but they weren’t going ahead with anything.”

No comments:

Post a Comment