Friday, April 30, 2010

Sex & The City 2 Spoiler Alert


For all of you Sex & The City fans, this spoiler is some good news for Kim Cattrall’s character, Samantha Jones. After the jump, so I won’t spoil it for you if you don’t want to know….

See that dress she’s wearing? Samantha’s getting married!!!

While continuing filming her role in the new movie, it was said that Samantha’s cancer rears it’s ugly head again, so she turns to Smith Jerrod and decides that she really is in love with him.

I can’t wait for this movie already. It’s good to know that they’re bringing back Jason Lewis for his role in the movies. I loved Smith and I thought that he and Samantha belonged together. But, on the other hand, it would’ve been good to see them bring back Gilles Marini. He was the hot naked neighbor, I’m sure you remember him?

No comments:

Post a Comment